25 Central Park West suite 12E
NY, NY 10023
Looking for the highest quality electric scooter with all of the extras included? The X-650 has it all including a front mono shock and rear shocks, a hard abs deck with a cool design, 36 volts & 650 watts of power and it comes in 3 striking colors of black - red - blue. The X-650 also has the widest deck, the largest size wheels and it is chain driven to ensure a quiet pollution free ride.
The X-650 has racing handlebars with a foam center pad signed by A-Blaze (Signature Series), front and rear vented disk brakes and a Fold-N-Lock system which allows you to quickly fold the handle pole down for easy transportation or to load into the trunk of a car.
Because the X-650 is part of our Signature Series Collection, a full 90 day warranty is included with each purchase.
Choose from black or blue
Any problems will be covered by the Xtreme scooter company under their limited 90 day warranty. (see below).
click here for PayPal info
X-treme Limited Warranty
X-Treme Electric Scooters Manufacturers & Wholesale Distributors Offers a 90-day limited bumper-to-bumper manufacturers warranty on all scooters and accessories. The warranty starts the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. X-Treme will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping and handling costs. We do offer a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries. If any battery should become faulty within 6 months from the purchase date we will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme may require that old batteries be returned to us for exchange. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact our support department by opening a ticket only. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department winter hours are Monday through Thursday 9AM to 4 PM Central Standard Time. Summer hours are 5 days per week.
Limited Warranty Details (updated 02/21/2005)
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Scooter Body: Damage to any plastic/fiberglass part that is a result of shipping is covered only if it occurred during shipping. Shipping damage must be reported within 1 day to be covered under warranty. Otherwise, the plastic/fiberglass body parts are not covered under this warranty. If, after careful inspection by our shipping department it is determined that the scooter was damaged during shipping (digital photos may be required by e-mail) , X-Treme scooters at it's discretion will supply free of charge the necessary replacement parts to fix the damaged scooter. X-Treme will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. Light bulbs & Fuses: Light bulbs are covered for 30 days only. Fuses are not covered and can be bought for less than .50 cents each at any auto supply store or Wal-Mart type of retail outlet.
4. During the first 30 days of the warranty: X-Treme Scooters will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the scooter. X-Treme may require certain parts to be shipped back to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
5. Extended Battery Warranty: If your battery becomes defective within 6 months of the purchase date, we will replace the battery free of charge.
Pocket Bike & All Gas Powered Scooters Warranty: "Manufactures defects will only be covered" (updated 12/30/04)
1. Engines are not covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the pocket bike to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas is not covered.
2. Pull starters are not covered. This item is expected to break after several uses. Pocket bike owners should keep this spare part on hand. Scooter pull starter can be purchased online.
3. Spark plugs are not covered. Spark plug wire is not covered if damaged from engine heat. It is suggested that each pocket bike owner keep 2 or 3 spare spark plugs on hand.
4. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us within 1 day of receiving pocket bike).
5. Kick stand is not covered.
6. Damage caused due to an improperly adjusted chain falling off, broken sprockets, brake rotors and wheel bearings are not covered. Customers should take care to tighten the chain after each ride. There should be no play in the chain.
7. Battery (on super bikes & batteries in electric pocket bikes) will be covered for 6 months.
8. Light bulbs are not covered under warranty due to the excessive natural vibration that occurs in gas pocket bikes with 2 stroke engines. Excessive vibration is normal.
9. Gas leaks are not covered since all gas leaks can easily be fixed.
Return Policy: (updated Aug 10, 2004)
Scooter & pocket bike returns are not allowed. Any scooter or pocket bike that arrives at our warehouse without an authorized RMA number on the outside of the shipping carton will be refused. We will however during the 30-day warranty period, provide you with free parts, & free live telephone technical support, (See details above). Please contact our support department should you need assistance. X-Treme Scooters will not be responsible for shipping charges on received or refused packages. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted. We never issue call tags.
If you purchased your scooter from one of our many nation wide distributors, please contact them directly for warranty questions or any other issues you have with your scooter. If you cannot make contact with them or if you bought your scooter online, X-Treme may have drop shipped the scooter to you. If X-Treme drop shipped the scooter to you and you know your dealers name, you can contact X-Treme direct for your warranty support & questions by opening a support ticket.
Damage that occurs during shipping and handling is not covered under our warranty. You can however process a claim directly with the carrier. If you are not sure if your product was damaged through shipping, please contact our support department. Often X-Treme will cover damage to the body parts if it is damaged during shipping & reported within 1 day of receiving the scooter. If you have a problem, just check with us to see if it's covered by opening a scooter support ticket.
X-Treme Electric Scooters Manufacturers & Wholesale Distributors is not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. X-Treme Electric Scooters encourages, begs, and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state. Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding electric or gas scooters. Some states may have laws restricting the use of scooters on public streets, generally all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks etc....but many states have age requirements and most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Pocket bikes with racing slicks should not be used on wet or slippery roads. Please always scoot safely. Know your laws before you go scootin. We will not take back a scooter if you find your laws do not permit your child to ride it. Check first.